Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scrabble Crossword Game Review

I'm a Spanish instructor and I discovered this amusement in a storeroom when I began instructing at my current school. I just instruct the initial two years of Spanish. To play the diversion totally in Spanish is challenging and brings perpetually with new learners. We play in Spanish and English. In the event that the learner plays an English word they accept the typical amount of focuses. In the event that the learner plays a Spanish word he/she gets twofold the point esteem notwithstanding any additional focuses offered by the squares on the board. We had a 72 point Spanish word a few days ago. It is extraordinary fun and the understudies cover themselves in Spanish lexicons attempting to discover the following enormous word!




Buy Scrabble Crossword Game online

No comments:

Post a Comment