Saturday, March 29, 2014

Monopoly Game Star Wars Saga Edition Review

I exchanged my Revenge of the Sith Ps2 diversion for this, and I'm not dissapointed whatsoever. I used to play Monopoly Jr. At home constantly. At that point I got into propelled Monopoly. That I played constantly. Also we played the LONG diversions. I LOVE Star Wars and I cherish Monopoly, so this is a cool mix. I'm happy that its not the greater part of the new charecters, however I concur with alternate surveys that say that han solo ought to be above Grevious. I mean COME ON. Still a fun diversion. The board offers the charecters you can play as, and rather than trains you have star destroyers and you can possess the passing star, so thats cool. rather than lodgings you have settlements and urban communities. You can possess Mustafar and Utapa and even a few planets that were not in the film, for example, Corellia(han's home planet) and Alderann(well, you see it somewhat I presume).

You can purchase Hoth, too, and Cloud City. Rather than cash you have: anybody? anybody? credits, thats right. They emphasize the sum of the Imperials from stormtroopers and clones to Darth Vader to the Emperor himself. I anticipate taking this diversion up north with be on the grounds that it is so much fun. Be cautioned: it can get exhausting after a short time, yet let it sit for 10-15 minutes, and you'll wanna hit it up. Ages 8 and up(i played with my younger sibling who is seven. He was really great) and 2-8 players.



Buy Monopoly Game Star Wars Saga Edition Online

No comments:

Post a Comment